Partner With 1/1 TRC
There are three capacities in which to partner with the 1-Call/1-Click Trip Resource Center (1/1 TRC):
- Mobility Management (MM) Partner
- MM Partners have the most privileges and responsibilities. They are provided direct access to help promote and maintain the 1/1 TRC in their geographic region.
- MM Partners will be able to update, add, and remove transportation resources and providers.
- MM Partners will also be able to edit the promotional collateral to fit their unique geographical needs.
- MM Partners will receive technical training and assistance to help carry on 1/1 TRC Activities for the people they serve.
To request to be a Mobility Management Partner please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/XJExjuOw77
- Trip Resource (TR) Partner
- TR Partners are a "step down" from the MM Partners. These partners will consist mostly of the transportation providers in a given region.
- TR Partners will update their information and resources as needed within the 1/1 TRC Website Database.
- TR Partners will also have the ability to request free print materials to distribute among their users in order to promote and foster use of the 1/1 TRC Website
To request to be a Trip Resource Partner please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/6QVxETvYjD
- Agency Partners
- Agency Partners are a "step down" from the TR Partners. These partners will consist of community agencies within the region.
- Agency Partners will promote and use the 1/1 TRC Website.
- Agency Partners will have the ability to request free print materials to distribute among their users and to promote the 1/1 TRC Website.
To request to be an Agency Partner please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/4fuLTeRWXE